Possibly the best Utena fanart I have ever created
s***@deathquaker.org
2007-10-10 19:50:47 UTC
Hey you three, ^^

I am a some-time participant at the message boards at Giant in the
Playground, home of the Dungeons and Dragons based comic "The Order of
the Stick," which features vector-drawn stick figure-type characters.
It's customary on the board to use similarly drawn characters as
avatars.

Here is my most recent avatar, since it is Utena's 10th anniversary
and all:

I'm actually quite proud of it (especially since I don't have a proper
vector program to draw it in).

It's not up in my gallery yet, but if you're curious, my other stick
avatars are here (Jury is featured there):

http://www.deathquaker.org/pictures/stickdrawings.html

You can see some are obviously better than others. Drawing them is
harder than they look, even if they are stick figures. ^^;;;

Take care all,

DQ
m***@winternet.com
2007-10-10 23:53:53 UTC
Post by s***@deathquaker.org
Hey you three, ^^
<snip>
http://www.angelfire.com/id/deathquaker/icons/utenaanthy.gif
I'm actually quite proud of it (especially since I don't have a proper
vector program to draw it in).
It's not up in my gallery yet, but if you're curious, my other stick
http://www.deathquaker.org/pictures/stickdrawings.html
You can see some are obviously better than others. Drawing them is
harder than they look, even if they are stick figures. ^^;;;
<snip>

Wah! Utena *and* Birds of Prey fanart all in one place. And even
R.O.D. too.

*sends much love*

Laurie
***@winternet.com
http://www.winternet.com/~milo
s***@deathquaker.org
2007-10-14 17:38:31 UTC
Post by m***@winternet.com
Post by s***@deathquaker.org
Hey you three, ^^
<snip>
Post by s***@deathquaker.org
Here is my most recent avatar, since it is Utena's 10th anniversary
http://www.angelfire.com/id/deathquaker/icons/utenaanthy.gif
I'm actually quite proud of it (especially since I don't have a proper
vector program to draw it in).
It's not up in my gallery yet, but if you're curious, my other stick
http://www.deathquaker.org/pictures/stickdrawings.html
You can see some are obviously better than others. Drawing them is
harder than they look, even if they are stick figures. ^^;;;
<snip>
Wah! Utena *and* Birds of Prey fanart all in one place. And even
R.O.D. too.
*sends much love*
Thank you. ^_^ Need to make some better Birds of Prey ones... I have a
half-finished Oracle one somewhere.

Should draw some actual BoP fanart too...

Too many hobbies, too little time.....

DQ